Stop by the center to fill out an application and bring copies of the following documents with you:
- Immunization Record
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Parent (s) ID ♥
- Utility Bill ♥
- School Schedule (if parent is attending school) ♥
- Medicaid or Other Health Insurance ♥
- Current Income Tax Copies Or 4 Of Your Most Recent Check Stubs ♥
- Proof of TANF, grants & scholarships (if applicable) ♥
Pregnant women please bring documents with a heart. ♥
Print Applications Here:
For more information please call 575-532-0515 or 575-532-2002.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited basis apply to all programs.)
LCDF Early Head Start does not provide transportation but does provide bus passes for families in need of transportation.